Monday, December 17, 2007

My first week of organic life

I started by fasting as a natural way of detoxing. That is at least I didn't eat for 10 hours after the last meal, which is dinner. This organic powdered food I consumed was mixed with cold water and dissolved by a shaker. Tasted like raw vegetables I'm pretty sure most people will not like the smell of it. Once I said that weight management was actually 99% success comes from your commitment consistency and the rest is from what you eat. The first week of detoxing I can only eat fruits, but not all kinds of fruits, the sweet ones are most likely not to be consumed during this period. After two days I began to waste strange stuff in the little john. Something long and plastic like came out. This is what we expect from the real detox. After a week I felt very comfortable in the stomach, and I was very shocked when I scale my weight and I realized that I just lost 4kg. Wow that was too fast, I think.

No comments:

Google