Thursday, December 13, 2007

All foods are bad, then what should I eat?

The organic people will say all the foods you eat are bad. Because: they contain too much chemicals, calories, sugar, fat, cholesterol, not enough nutritions and processed through some unhygienic methods. These are what I called toxins, the embryo of almost all known diseases. Our bodies can actually accept toxins at some points where they will finally detoxed, but we never know how long our bodies can handle. So what is it about organic foods anyway? Organic, in my understanding means to provide unpolluted and nutritious vegetables planted from high quality soils in the cleanest air environment. If we live somewhere far from the clean air and soils, how can we provide this kind of food? You can buy organic veggies in the supermarket but you don't know how they delivered them to the supermarket. Any idea? I have a solution, and if you're interested to know please wait for my next posts.

No comments:

Google